Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Evey Likes Bath's Again!

I just wanted to share the good news that Evey likes bath's again. For those who don't know, about a few weeks ago, after a bad diaper rash, Evey REFUSED to get into the bath. Always, kicking, screaming, and fighting. I couldn't open the shower curtain, or even change her clothes without her wigging out. Even her cousins playing in the bath did not prove how much fun bath's can be. Consequently, I was very stressed out and in tears.

Anyway, about a week ago I tried to get in, but I was not strong enough to fight her. So, of course daddy (Clark) came to the rescue and with his swim shorts, and showed her how much fun it can be. Now, she get's in on her own accord, and I can't get her out.

Thanks to all those who helped me through this. I know it may seem miniscule, but to me, it was a great accomplishment.

1 comments:

Maegan said...

Yeah! I am so glad, what a relief for you! Good ol' Clark to the rescue.