Thursday, July 10, 2008

Evey's 2 Year Check-up and My Doc.Visit

Well, Evey and I survived her 2 year check-up. She was fussy with the nurses, but fine with the doctor (go figure). Only one shot, (whew)! She is now 28 lbs and 34 inches long. Which I'm told is in the top percentile. But I knew she was getting heavy and long. I am just glad (and sad in a way), that she can climb into her carseat and her booster chair. My belly and back are grateful as well. Oh, and she had to tell everyone on the way to the car that she got an "Owie".

As for me, my visit on Monday went well. Everything looks great, and November 3rd is set for my due date. Oh, and if your wondering, I gained 5 lbs (not the 8-10 I was told to). But my doctor still seems happy.

Anyway, just wanted to give you all an upadate. Hope your summer is going well.

3 comments:

Maegan said...

Glad everything went well. Gotta love those shots.

Pickett Fences said...

Sorry I didn't call you back yesterday. I got busy. I am glad all went well with Evey's visit.

Joe~n~Meg said...

Your last 3 entries are soooo cute! You're much better at updating than I am. oh, well, those who know me aren't surprised :)
Megan