I just realized how long it's been since I last posted. Between work, Evey, getting ready for the new baby, and also reading the entire Twilight Series; I haven't had much time for anything else.
So I have 6 1/2 weeks to go. Of course one day I think "wow that's a long time." Then the next day I think "holy crap, I only have 6 1/2 weeks left." I am feeling pretty well, but have been experiencing increasing back pain and now those awful leg cramps (like a constant charlie horse). I have heard about them, but I never had them during my first pregnancy. Ugh, they are terrible. I've been asking the health teachers here at school what I should take, or try to figure out what I am lacking. I hope it passes soon.
I will download some new pictures, as soon as I get a chance.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Hello all! Sorry it's been so long.
Posted by Brenda at 8:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm talking to you on the phone right now & I love it! I'm jealous that you're down to 6 1/2 weeks. 2 weeks til we hopefully get to find out what we're having.
Love,
Megan
Hey I know all about the leg cramps! It is funny you kind of forget all the pains you have until you hear of someone having them and then all of the memories come back.
Post a Comment