Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Two Weeks Old!

Marisa taking a snooze.

Evey trying in mommy's hats.


Marisa chilling out.

Marisa in Evey's room.




Evey & Marisa. Evey looks so big.



I can't believe that Marisa is two weeks old! She is now 6 lbs 10 oz and 21 inches long (birth 6lbs, 6 oz, 20 inches). She has her nights and days mixed up, but for the most part is a good baby. Evey is a great big sis. She does get a little clingy to Clark at night, but still loves her little sis.












4 comments:

Annie and Shawn said...

Congratulations! Your children are very cute. I hope everything is going well for you all.

Kristina said...

How sweet! Isn't it amazing how big your older one looks when you have a new baby? I had heard that before, but it really is true! They just look huge and so grown up all of a sudden! =)

Linda Stark said...

Sure do love my little girls
Love Ma

Pickett Fences said...

Cute pictures,

I haven't checked my blog in awhile. I hope all is well, we will see you guys soon.

Keri