The last 7 yrs has been a whirlwhind. From meeting Clark, to getting married, graduating college, having the girls, moving, changing jobs, moving again. The list goes on and on. Not saying I regret any of it; but I feel I've lost a part of myself along the way. And the one thing I used to do (a lot of), was writing. I barely have time to read, let alone write. Even in a journal. That, and everytime I do, one of the girls takes off with my pen or paper. So, I will try to stay off FB, lol; and start typing. I need it. Not just for a hobby, but for my soul. Not sure what I will profesionally next. Mabye grad school? But it's not worth working dead-end jobs that barely pay for daycare. Even with a degree. It's been very frusterating and discouraging. So, I will write for now.
On to a new (but still familiar road).
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Starting to write again..
Posted by Brenda at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I hope that things feel a little bit slower for you. It is nice to do some stuff by yourself though and finding the time is hard to do.
Post a Comment