Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Puke, a hail storm & tiny little kicks

I know, what the heck is she talking about? Yesterday, after I picked up Evey at daycare it started to rain (really hard), and during the drive Evey chugged down her sippy and two seconds later puked it all over the backseat. By then it had started to hail. Needless to say, I was in for a long ride home. When we FINALLY got home, I had to figure out a way to get her in the house without getting her soaked (like me). So I threw a blanket over her and rushed in. I then rushed back to the car and took out the seat and set it out in the rain. While it was being washed off outside, I put Evey in the bath. After that was done, I ran back outside and tried to clean off the seat; then I proceded back into the house and put it near a heater (I plan on deep cleaning everything later). Evey was pretty clingy for the rest of the night. She didn't have a fever, so I think it was just something she ate, along with drinking too fast. To make matters worse, Clark has been gone to Ogden on Business for most of this week.

The little kicks have to do with me feeling the baby in the middle of last night. I had just went to the restroom and laid down when I felt a flutter. I laid on my back and then began to feel couple of tiny little kicks, they paused for a moment, then I felt them again. I was so thrilled that it took me a while to go back to sleep. Anyway, that was just part of my day yesterday.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gosh, I'm such a bad neighbor. I'm sorry that you had a crazy day. Feel free to drop Evey off if you need a time out! =)

Joe~n~Meg said...

Another great story :) Thx for sharing...
Meg