Monday, June 2, 2008

What? I have to gain 8-10 lbs within the next month?

I went to my monthly visit to the doctor (everything is great) and was told that I have only gained 4lbs during this pregnancy, and that I need to gain another 8-10 lbs within the next month. What the heck? And to answer any questions, yes, I have been eating. I've just been pickier than with my last pregnancy.

Oh, and feel free to vote if you think we are having a boy or girl. We go in next Wednesday, the 11th (our anniversary), to find out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Brenda, if you really want to gain weight, come hang with me for a while. I can show you how it's done!

Maegan said...

You are tiny, so you don't have anywhere to put the weight!

Pickett Fences said...

Don't stress too much about it. I only gained 18 pounds with Harrison although I was way over weight what I should of been when I got pregant with him.

Kristina said...

Hmmm...I've never had that problem. I always gain 40 lbs! Good luck! I'm excited to find out what you're having! By the way, I forgot to answer your question about Savanna -- no middle name. Just Savanna! =)

mamahewe said...

Brenda, don't worry about it. I only gained 2 pounds with Calvin, 13 with Naomi and I broke even with Kaylee. According to my doctor, as long as the baby is healthy and growing fine there is nothing to worry about. ;-)

Betty said...

Gain weight, I have never been told that. LOL. I found your blog page while I was checking on Maegan and Bryson. So, here I am.
Love Aunt Betty