Wednesday, June 11, 2008

And the winner is?

Big sister Evey was right, we are having another girl. I thought it was going to be a boy, but I was wrong. So now we will be able to use those cute blankets and dresses Evey never got to use (or used just once). Yeah!

Everything looks great, but they changed my due date from November 3rd to the 8th. So I am aiming for Election day. Won't that be intresting?

Thanks for all the well wishes and comments.

4 comments:

Linda Stark said...

I'm happy for you two. And now Evey will have a little sister.
Congrats Love MA

Pickett Fences said...

I guess whatever you have first a boy or a girl you have the same the second and third time for me and Maegan. Congrats. See you this weekend.
Keri

Kristina said...

I was right, too! =) Congratulations! It will be so nice to get to use some of your stuff again! That's the only bad thing about having a boy then a girl....

Joe~n~Meg said...

I knew it...I should've voted! Congrats, Brittins. I'm so happy for you!
Meg