I don't want to jinx it, but it has been a week since Evey has used, or requested a pacifier. Since her teeth has come in, I've been wanting to end the habit. I was preparing for a fight, and for a few nights I almost gave in (she sleeps better with it). But so far, so good.
So now my little girl is binki free, and in a big girl bed. I know these are victories that most moms can relate to, but I'm a little sad. I guess it's good that we are having another one.
Anyway, just wanted to share.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Binki-free for a week!
Posted by Brenda at 8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yeah, I know what a relief to not have to rely on the Binki. I think the older my boys got I was the one that needed it more than they did.
Totally jealous... Max is completely unwilling to give it up at home. He only uses it for nap at daycare and then hands it over with a smile. He knows we are bigger suckers than the daycare women. But the bigger issue with Max is the blankie... our little Linus. Miss you,
Meg
Yeah no binki!! Now how do you get rid of thumbs???
Post a Comment