Last week was my first week back to work, and Evey's first full week of daycare. So it is only normal that we both need some adjusting time. Anyway, I find it intresting that the mornings that Clark closes or has off (when I have more help); Evey sleeps in well, and tends to be in pretty good mood. But the mornings where he leaves early (more often than not), she is up early and clingy. Making it difficult to get to work on time.
And for even more fun, Evey ALWAYS wakes up before 6 a. m. on Saturdays. The only day I can sleep a little longer. I love my daughter, but UGH.
Can anyone else relate?
Monday, August 25, 2008
Evey's crazy schedule
Posted by Brenda at 9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
It sounds like you have a pretty busy schedule. Just wait until they get in school.
Post a Comment