Monday, December 22, 2008

Evey's new do





Last night I was trying to "trim" the back of Evey's hair when she quickly moved. Needless to say, I had to try and fix it. I really wasn't going for the bob (especially since it took so long to grow), but it turned out kind of cute. It's not the straightest cut either, but I am not as experienced as the rest of the women in my family. Oh, well. It's only hair, right?

3 comments:

Maegan said...

Very cute! It makes her look all grown up.

Unknown said...

she is so cute your very brave i wont touch my kids hair i take brayden to my brother in law hes good with the buzzer as he has an older son and then my friend trims gracies!! with her curls its no easy thing to do,

Pickett Fences said...

Cute hair do. It was fun to see you guys here. I hope that you made it home safe.