Friday, December 19, 2008

I know, I'm a slacker!

I know I've been a slacker with posts; but my computer has been having issues, and Marisa is just now getting over a cold. Anyway, I just wanted to inform you that we are well and looking forward to Christmas. I'm usually the Grinch around the Holiday's, but having the girls has changed that a bit. But don't hold me to it.

Marisa will be 8 weeks on Monday and starting to gurgle and smile. She is also starting to sleep a bit longer at night, so that has been better for everyone Evey is doing pretty well at her daycare. Though her sentence structure is improving; her attitude is getting a tad worse. She is now one of the oldest in her class, and is starting to hit a little more. The little stinker! Clark is very busy with work. Got to love the Holiday's and retail. And it's been a little difficult for me to balance two kids; though I know women do it all the time. But I am doing better.

Anyway, just wanted to give you an update. Have a great Christmas!

1 comments:

Pickett Fences said...

Hey you just had a baby, my baby is 3 1/2 and I feel like I am having a nervous breakdown. I have strep now oh what fun. I like the pictures you sent to me on my e-mail, very cute.