Okay, I totally lost it this morning. Evey woke up early AGAIN, but this time clingy and grouchy. We all have colds. I can't sleep due back pain, hunger, Evey, the cat, and having to pee every two hours. I was even yelling at my clothes closet for not having any other choices (I'm about to throw my maternity clothes out the window)! And to top it off, I had to scrape my car window's again. Of course I was taking it out on Clark, who was grouchy himself (due to being sick, and having the distrcit manager of his company visit tomorrow).
I have less than two weeks to go, but something's has got to give. I even dread work now. These 13 year-old kids are driving me insane.
Anyway, I hope all of you have a better day than me. Thanks for listening to me vent.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Just need to vent
Posted by Brenda at 9:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh bummer. Sorry you feel yucky. If I was closer I would come get Evey to play! I have the cold here, but so far no one else has gotten it.
Post a Comment