Hello all! I went to the doctor today (I'm going weekly now), and everything is going great. Her head finally dropped (I've been feeling that the last past week); and I am measuring right on. So three weeks from Monday she will be here. As long as she cooperates. And even though I have only gained 19lbs, she is still growing.
Anyway, just wanted you all to know.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Update on baby!
Posted by Brenda at 1:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I only gained 15 lbs with Jordan and she weighed 8lb 12oz at birth. So congrats on not gaining.
U suck! I mean that with lots of love, of course :) I've gained 18 lbs and I'm only at 21 weeks. The price I pay when the dr. says I have to gain 40. (What ever happened to 25?) Won't tell you my starting weight, hee, hee! Think of you often...hope you got my e-mail with change of blog address!
Meg
Post a Comment