Okay, mabye I sound annoying with all the countdowns; but I really ready for her to be here. I know I've been blessed with a healthy pregnancy, but my body is so tired of being pregnant. And I only have 2 1/2 days of work left before my leave. Hurray!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Congrats on making it this far! That is always exciting and quite the accomplishment, I think! We're so excited for you and can't wait to hear about your new little miracle! Thanks for the updates!
You can do it!! I'm so jealous and I remember exactly how it feels to be where you are. At least you know when she'll be here for sure. Us non-C-section moms are still wondering when it's going to happen when we hit the point you're at. The dr. says every week "It could be any day now" then the same thing the next week. Can't imagine how much that pisses a prego girl off!! Thinking of you...
Meg
Hey I am sure that you are more than ready. After three kids I have learned that it may no go perfect to the plan but it will all work out. Good luck.
Post a Comment