Does anyone have advice on double stroller's? I know we are a few months away from stroller weather, but I want to start looking around. I was thinking about one where Evey could sit and stand on. I don't know.
Thanks!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Double stroller's?
Posted by Brenda at 1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hey Brenda, I have this one, http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5246099
I really like it. It folds more compact than my single Graco stroller. I used it both with my snugride carseat and my Chicco now, and it is compatible with both. Of course now they have the plus one that has a detachable seat for the back, Which I wish I had.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5621871
Good luck!
we prefer side by side rather than front and back. much smaller and easier to manouver. Got ours at babies r us. check out their web site. its amazing! A
I have the side by side also and I like it better. I think that I got mine at Babies R Us also. It does fold more compactly than the front and back model and fits better in the trunk of a car than the other one does.
ok so if you are going out in the mall then a cheep one will do the trick but if you are going to be taking it on grass gravel like at the park then i would recomend a three wheeler double stroller just because they are lot easier to push when not on smooth sidewalks and so forth, i got a great one on ebay, they have new ones and used ones at really great deals they can be alittle bulky if you are storing away in the trunk although ours you can take the wheels off just by a latch kind of like a bike seat if you get what i mean which makes the whole thing a lot less bulky,
have fun
Brenda, I will need you address so I can send you something homemade.
-Carolyn
Post a Comment