I know it sounds like I'm always whining, but it's probably because I'm so tired.
Anyway, it was a long day/night yesterday. I had to go to the doc. because of a bladder infection ; Marisa took forever to go to sleep, and kept waking up all night with a cough; Evey had a rough day at school yesterday, she misses her daddy and there is a new caregiver at her daycare. And I think she might have a yeast infection. Because she refuses to get in the bath. Which she usually loves. And of course now I am TERRIFIED that she will hate baths forever.
She did crash pretty quickly last night, but woke up super early this morning; and I've been up since 3:30 a.m. Oh, and the potty-training is going okay. Sometimes she does great, but other times she acts dis-interested. Oh, I had to let Marisa cry this morning so I could shovel snow. Clark will be home on Wednesday night, but it doesn't seem soon enough.
Anyway, that is my rant for the day. I hope you are all well.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Serenity Now!
Posted by Brenda at 10:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hey sorry I sold my double stoller last summer. When you come up here you can look at once upon a child a gently used kids stuff store.
I am sorry that you have had a bad week. As far as Mary Kay no one has joined yet but if you have any questions just call me or my director Melissa. If you could join by the end of February that would be great.
Post a Comment