Tuesday, February 17, 2009

In My Daughter's Eyes

Since Clark has been gone a lot; I've become kind of a single parent. The girl's keep taking turns being sick, and the middle school kids are driving me crazy at work. And of course, it's been cold and snowy outside. And there are moments when I'm so tired and overwhelmed that I feel like I'm going to lose it.

Anyway, while I was taking my girl's to the daycare/sitter this morning, I heard the song "In my daughter's eyes," by Martina McBride, and I got teary-eyed, and started to feel better.

What song/music gets you through the tough days with your kids?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that song In fact when i was pregnant with grace when i was feeling those lovely prednancy pains and when i was in the hospital and many times after that i would/will listen to that song i even put it in her baby album.
it is an amazing song