Marisa woke up and 7, and I had to wake Evey up. I started the car at 7:10, but didn't make it out of the house until 7:45. Running late of course, and after dropping off the girls, decided on McDonald's for some breakfast, and realized that I had forgotten my wallet and cell phone at home. I did make it to work before 8:30, but man what a bad start. You'd think waking up at 3 a.m. would give me enough time to pull myself together.
Anyone else having a hard time with this time change?
Monday, March 9, 2009
I miss that extra hour!
Posted by Brenda at 9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Yes! I just tried to put my kids to bed and they won't. Not as easy to trick them into an earlier bed time as I thought it would be... rats!!
Post a Comment