Evey is really becoming a little lady. For a 2.5 year-old that is. Her school has been commenting on how mature she has become, and what a good little helper she is. She knows her whole name, and Risa's too. And she's such a good big sister. Always giving Marisa her blanket, toys, and binky when she start's to cry. It so cute and sweet.
She is also doing awesome with the whole potty-training thing. And last night I even forgot to put a pull-up on her before bed; and she was dry this morning. I know, I just jinxed it. LOL!
Next week she has Friday off from school, and I think I'm going to have just an 'Evey and Mommy' day with her. Maybe go to the store, and then to lunch. I love Marisa, but I miss that one-on-one time with Evey.
I love you Evelyn Ruth.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
My little girl is growing up!
Posted by Brenda at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
thats such a great idea having some one on one time with evey i know she will love it a lot, you are such a good mother for doing this and all the other things you do.
Tobyn and I always take time out for a one on one with the kids i'll take grace and he'll take brayden and then the next time we switch, and they love it.
Post a Comment