Okay, you may have received my e-mail. But here is our news.
We have finally found a house in Twin! Okay, so it’s just a Townhouse, but it’s really nice, and in a new subdivision. It’s on North College (not too far from the C.S.I. College). I actually haven’t seen it in person, but Clark said I will be happy there. We’ll see? Actually, Clark and I have very similar taste, so I will probably like it. Anyway, the basics are: 3 bedroom, 2 bath, AC and gas heat (which I’m thrilled to have), a fenced back yard, two car garage (which we need), an open kitchen, and Shadow is welcome (Yay!).The downside is that we may not be able to keep all our stuff at our Pocatello house there. So we may have to rent a storage unit. But I hope we can avoid that.
At any rate, Clark will be moving in on April 15th, and will begin moving stuff (while he goes back and forth). And I plan on staying here with the girls until probably the first of May. Anyway, just wanted to give you an update; I will let you know what the address and new phone number’s are as soon as we have them.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
We found a house in Twin!
Posted by Brenda at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
going to miss seeing you each and every day, so deffinatly need new contact info.
Post a Comment