Monday, March 2, 2009

Update of Evey's Potty-training

Last week, Evey's daycare called me to ask me if Evey could be moved up to the next room (the Smurfs). I guess they needed to move a kid into the Little Rascals, and Evey was the oldest. My first response was, "Doesn't she need to be potty-trained to be in that room?" And they said "yes, as long as she has those side-tear pull-ups. And they will work with her." Anyway, I agreed, and they began to transiton her into the next room. F.Y.I. They all play together a few times a day.

Well, last Friday (her last day as a Rascal), they told me not to bring pull-ups just a lot of underwear and clothes. I was like "What the.....?" Needless to say, I had to prepare for a potty-training boot camp weekend. And of course, Clark was gone all weekend. Ugh!

Anyway, it all went pretty well. She even started to wear her new princess underwear. But the few times she has had accident, she was crying because she couldn't find her daddy. He will be home tonight, but then leave again tomorrow until Thursday.

Oh, and Evey said something really funny the other morning. It was about 4 a.m., and Evey came to me because she needed to go potty. I know, I was suprised too. Anyway, I kept yawning in the bathroom, and she said "mommy are you tired? Do you need some coffee?"

Silly girl!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

way cute wand good job

Carolyn said...

I am so glad the Potty Training is going so well. Keep up the good work.