Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just need to vent!

I've been having a horrible morning. To start off, Evey downed some juice and kept avoiding the potty. And as soon as I was dressing Marisa, Evey peed all over the floor. Then Marisa had a huge spit up all over her and me. I've been up since 4:30, and still look like crap today. I'm gaining weight because I either miss a meal, or have to scarf something down. And of course no time to work out. And at the daycare this morning, one of her care giver's seemed disappointed that Evey had two accidents yesterday, and told me that I need to work a little better with her at home. What the heck? And things got worse when I got to work. I was told by two teachers that some of my student's assignments were done incorrectly, and that I need to do a better job with them. I'm sorry for the vent, but I'm about to have a break down, and I can't do it in front of people. I just want to hide and cry.

2 comments:

mamahewe said...

Hang in there. You are a great mom and a great person and have worked hard to get where you are. Just keep going.I know that there are days were it seems everyone is against you but know that there are people that love you and know you. Take Care and don't be to hard on yourself.

Unknown said...

You are a wonderful mum and an amazing person, i am so lucky to have you as a friend,
hang in there and i am always here for you if you need a time out (thats what i call it) Take it i dont mind you coming a little later if you need to.
Its got to be hard you are basicaly living life as a single mum at the moment, I have been there and i know its not easy.
And i am here if you need to vent, or you need an extra hand anything just let me know