Well, I took some of the advice you all gave about potty training; but so far, my timing is off. And
it seems all she does is just sit there. I got her the thick underwear and let her pick out some "big girl" underwear, but her moods keep changing, and I'm not sure if my patience is ready for it. I know, I have to hunker-down and just do it; but every time I think I'm ready to, Marisa starts to cry in the other room. Hopefully her daycare is having a better time with it.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Evey & the Potty
Posted by Brenda at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Don't get discouraged. It takes time and there will be accidents. You just have to keep reminding her and taking her as often as you can. I will happen, you just have to give her time.
About the baby in the other room.... It never hurt to let a baby cry. I use to sit by Kaelyn and cry because I knew I would have the hardest time getting up since I was 9 months Pregnant. Take her potty every time you have to go potty too. She will see you doing it, it helped Kaelyn out a lot. Al so lots of liquids and then take her every 30 minutes even though she might not have to go. Oh Yah reward her for keeping her "big girl" underwear dry.
Good Luck Cuz
Carolyn
Your newest addition is so cute! I can't believe you already have her and she's already two months. Time flies! Good luck with the Potty training. I took my kids every 1/2 hour, if she just sits there maybe turn on some water. Once I took off the diaper, it never came back on- that sucks and I have great "poop" stories but it seemed to help them so they weren't confused.
Post a Comment