Monday, January 26, 2009

I feel SO guilty, and am mad at myself.

Sorry for the vent, but I feel so awful this morning. Both Evey and Marisa are sick, and haven't been sleeping well. Anyway, they both had a bad night; and after three days of little sleep, I yelled at both of them in the middle of the night. What kind of horrible mom am I for doing that? They can't help it. All they want is for mommy to make it better. And to make it worse, I had to go to work today and leave them with the daycare/sitter. Please pray for my girls to get feeling better. I hope that God can forgive me. He blessed me with these sweet Angels, that I feel I don't derserve.

3 comments:

mamahewe said...

Don't beat yourself up. It happens to the best of us. Lack of sleep can provoke us to do things that we are not proud of. Hang in there, you are a great mom.

Kristina said...

I totally agree! I always say that I was a REALLY patient person before I had kids! Seriously, the sleep deprevation and stress pushes us to the max. I always feel horrible when I lose it, too. I'm glad I'm not the only one! I guess all we can do is apologize and try harder next time-- and try to be more forgiving of ourselves like kids are!!!

Unknown said...

You are a wonderful mother, it happens to all of us, when we are tierd we say things we dont mean, why do you think most arguments start, because people are tierd, Marissa did great today and she was so happy, like i said you are a great mum dont think otherwise.