Can you believe it? My sweet Marisa (Evey calls her Risa), is 3 months old today. She's such a sweetie. Oh, and she is finally feeling better. Last night was SO much better. Thanks for all the support.
You are welcome for the advise. As for your question about my sisters blogs...I am the only one with a blog for now. I am really trying to get them to start one.
Clark and I have been together since June 2003. We were married June 11th, 2005 and we have two beautiful daughter's. Evelyn Ruth (Evey), on July 1st, 2006; and Marisa Helen, on October, 27, 2008. Our cat Shadow, has been with us since the fall of 2003. We live in Idaho. Clark works as the Operation's Mananger at the Twin Falls Sears store, and I am a SAHM
2 comments:
You are welcome for the advise. As for your question about my sisters blogs...I am the only one with a blog for now. I am really trying to get them to start one.
Wow what cuties, I sure love and miss the girls. I'm sure glad Risa is eeling better.
Love MA
Post a Comment