Thursday, January 8, 2009

So tired!

It's only been a few days back to work, and I am exhausted. It's not my job per-se, but the prep work to get everyone ready, dropped off, picked up, dinner ready, lunch and clothes ready for the next day, baths, books, etc.. Clark helps when he can, but he works long hours and the girls are usually asleep before he gets home. And to top it off, Evey is having nightmares amost every night. So after I am up with Marisa, I have to consul Evey.

Is anyone else SO exhausted?

3 comments:

Maegan said...

I'm sorry, that stinks. I guess exhaustion comes with the mommy card. I am SOO tired of picking up toys all day! Although, I think Bryson has finally developed some type of routine and is sleeping well at night. How is the formula going? I have never had to use Soy, so I am probably no help.

Kristina said...

I feel some of your pain! I still get up twice a night (at least) with Savanna, and Austin usually once or twice, too, with nightmares or leg aches. =( But I don't have to do everything in the day that you do! You're wonder woman! Is Marisa alergic to formula? Austin was, too.

Annie's Iris said...

Hang in there momma......it gets better! :)