Okay, I need to stop putting off potty training Evey. I am just dreading the outcome. She acts likes she's ready, and her daycare will help as well. I'm not too sure how to start, but I will begin with buying pull-ups and taking her into the bathroom when she asks to. I've heard that it is best to go cold turkey and just use regular underwear. But I'm way too nervous for that. Any advice would be awesome.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Hi Cuz, I recommend taking Evey to the store and having her pick out her own big girl underwear and but about 30 pair. (seriously) and do pull ups at night. you will have a ton of accidents but be hopeful. She should figure it our quite quickly. Good Luck and call me with any more questions. I have seen it all. Carolyn
928-539-7359
I ment "Buy" about 30 pair not "BUT" sorry
Carolyn
i agree with carolyn thats what we did with grace and she learned really quick we tried pull ups but we waisted a ton of money cos they are so expensive and grace just thought they were dipers, they also do thicker underwear at walmart those absorb a little more than reguler underwear it depends what size she is really they are with the baby stuff at the bottom opposite the diper bags,
but honest you will waste a lot of money with pull ups they are expensive, you could also put a plastic cover on her bed at night time to protect the bed if you wanted to put her to be in underwear, but dont give her any thing to drink about an hour before bed.hope that helps some
The biggest mistake we made was buying pullups. DONT DO IT!!! (except at night, of course). You will regret it if you get them.....
I would have to agree with the other moms here. Go with the underwear and deal with accidents.
Hey good luck with that! I hope it all goes well, I know the craziness of it all.
Post a Comment