I have been both excited and dreading this day. I can't believe it's been two months. I love my girls, but I was going crazy being home all day. Especially in this fridgid weather. It's so hard not to feel guilty. But I know that my girls are safe and having fun. And I need another outlet for my sanity. Anyway, just wanted to write a few words.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks for your comment. We did have a lot of fun. The In-laws have all gone home now and the house is so quiet. I am not sure what to do with just 3 kids in the house anymore. I am sure That something will come to me. Happy New Year
Carolyn
I can't believe it's been two months either! Wow. Your girls are beautiful. I love Evey's hair. So white and just darling! Hope you guys had a great holiday season!
Post a Comment